Yonex Center Info
For an Off Peak session of 60 minutes you pay two credits. Peak is 3 credits per 60 minutes and super peak will set you down three credits for 45 minutes. These Off-Peak - Peak periods can be found in the color codes when booking. A credit will cost between € 5 and € 6 depending on the subscription (see packs in reservation).
There is no membership. Everybody that wants to make a reservation is welcome. We will keep your login details in our reservation tool. This is convenient for future reservations and for safeguarding your credits.
Opening hours 24/7
The Yonex Center is open 24 hours on 24 and 7 days on 7. Usually there will not be any staff present/available. Changing rooms and showers are free to use. You should leave the Yonex Center within one hour after the end of your session.
Night Birds can reserve after a personal meeting and registration. Please contact via email@example.com
If you have made a reservation and due to an inconvenience or other reason you cannot play, we use the following cancellation policy:
• 48 hours or more before reservation: All credits are returned
• 24h to 48h before reservation: One credit is returned
• 0h to 24h for reservation: No refunded credit (s)
By following a few rules, we can optimize the enjoyment of the Yonex Center for all players. The absence of staff requires self-discipline from everyone. Our wood flooring requires special care and attention.
When accessing the Yonex Center you declare yourself bound by these house rules:
- The wood floor is very easily scratched by sand or debris that sticks to the shoes. It is must to wear appropriate and clean indoor sports shoes; The soles must be in natural color and shall leave no streaks (non-marking soles!) With these shoes you cannot run outside (not even from the parking lot to inside) In case of doubt - please contact the Yonex Center.
- Drinks may only be carried in a sealed bottle on the courts. In case drinks are spilled, please dry the surface immediately.
- Smoking and the use and / or distribution of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Food items are not allowed on the courts.
- Pets are not allowed
- The Yonex Center must be vacated one hour after the end of your session.
- Use equipment only for the designated purposes; The courtss are only intended for badminton.
- Sales and / or promotional activities, parties or celebrations are not allowed without permission from the Yonex Center.
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed per session in the same reservation.
- Yonex Center cannot be held responsible for clothing or other property the remains unattended in the changing rooms.
- Please dry yourself off in the wet part of the locker room.
- The Yonex Center is not responsible for loss, damage and / or theft of your property and / or injuries in and around the Yonex Center. Yonex Center cannot be held responsible as such.
- Unwanted and / or desired harassment are not tolerated at the Yonex Center and if necessary breaking these house rules will be reported to the police.
- Indications of staff must always be strictly followed
- There is 24/7 camera surveillance in and around the Yonex Center (except in the changing rooms)
- The Yonex Center reserves the right to temporarily or permanently deny access to any person.
- Social control is important; In case you notice any damage or inappropriate behavior please contact the Yonex Center immediately.