Badminton for companies
That exercising is healthy, everyone knows. That getting your employees to exercise might also boost productivity at work. But did you know that as a company, you can promote sports before, during or after work in a tax-friendly way? Without the employee being taxed on this? And as a deductible expense for the company?
Tax-friendly sports for employees
As a company, you purchase x-number of credits from us. Employees who fancy a game of badminton reserve their place via our online tool and pay with the credits on their company balance. The employee is not taxed on this and you as a company can deduct the cost fiscally. All you have to do is prepare a tax slip and collection statements.
Still looking for a good idea for your teambuilding? The Yonex Centre is the ideal location. Our spacious relaxation area and meeting room are perfect for teambuilding and workshops. Of course, this can easily be combined with a game of badminton.
What formulas are possible?
Below are some examples of what a teambuilding day could look like. We would be happy to discuss the perfect formula for your team.
Number of participants: 20-40
- 12:00: reception with sandwich lunch
- 12:45: presentation company A - division into groups
- 13:00: group 1 starts with workshop company A (presentation - group work - meeting - ...). Group 2 starts with badminton initiation
- 14:30: break with open bar
- 15:00: group 2 starts with workshop company A - group 1 starts with badminton initiation
- 16:30: shower + open bar until the end
- Use of meeting rooms (afternoon) + badminton initiation (incl. materials and trainer) €450.00
- Sandwich lunch + drink: approx. €20.00 per participant
Number of participants: 10-20
- 18:00: reception with open bar
- 18:15: presentation company B
- 19:00: badminton
- 20:30: shower + open bar until the end
- Meeting rooms ) + badminton (incl. materials) €270.00
- Drinks: approx. €10.00 per participant