Honesty bar at the yonex centre
We know the need for a convivial drink after badminton. Do you think so too? Then we have good news. All the facilities (bar, fridge, tables, chairs, cosy space, cosy lighting, ...) are there. Financially, it is unfortunately not possible to provide staff to keep the bar open. Therefore, we work through the system of an 'Honesty Bar'. The bar is always open from Monday to Thursday. You can take whatever you want and we ask you to honestly pay the amount due. We count on everyone's care and honesty.
- Coca-Cola, Ice-Tea, water (still or sparkling): €2.00
- AA-drink: €2.50
- Vedette, Duvel, Westmalle, Leffe, Liefmans: €3.00
- Bottle of wine or cava (always full bottle): €15.00
- Mobile: via Payconiq - scan the code and pay the correct amount
- Bank transfer: to BE97 0018 9435 6749
- Cash: cash in the transparent money box on the counter
We ask you to rinse your glasses and drain them on the sink - we wash them thoroughly ourselves in the morning and then put them back. Empty bottles may be left next to the sink or in the bins under the bar.
Did you spill or are there circles on the table? Then please use the wipes and/or spray.
The last person may turn off the bar light. This is done via the buttons by the sink. The light in the hall and cafeteria will go off automatically. You can turn on the light in the cafeteria itself for 15 minutes longer by pressing the white button next to the shoe rack.